League of Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Fighters Video Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dynasty
Admin
Admin
Dynasty

League of Fighters Video Event Empty
PostSubject: League of Fighters Video Event   League of Fighters Video Event I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 am

LOF Video Event

Video Making Contest. Participants must make a Game play  video of League of Fighters. Be creative and imaginative. Special prizes will be awarded to the winners. One entry per player. The winning video will be posted in our website.

Event Starting 17/07/2013 - 03/08/2013.

Task: You have to make a video about our server League of Fighters. It's up to you how you want your video to display our server. But it's important you try capture all the sides of our server, from leveling to doing reputation, farming and maybe even showing off some of our daily events! Its up to you to decide how long your video should be, but preferably should be between 4 and 10 minutes.

Event rules:

- You can only make post 1 video. Evil or Very Mad 
- In your video it's not allowed to advertise to any other server.Twisted Evil 

Question: How do i record my video?
Answer: For making video you can use any software record your pc Screen simply search " my pc screen recorder " you easily find free software for that and start software and make your video best for win this Event.

Question: Where should i upload my video?
Answer: You should upload your video to Youtube and post the link to it on your own topic.

How to Post:Post your video on youtube and put the link in Video section
Include details such as character name.

Prizes:

First Winner will get a Full DS Set +12/ Donate Weapon II +12/ Gods of Titans Amulets and Rings/ x2 DS Assistant Talisman +12 / Wings and Sheild + Special Items.

Second Winner will a get Full DS Set any Class Quest in WarZone Map/ Donate Weapon II+12/ Gods Titans Amulets and Rings/ DS Assistant Talisman +12/ Wings and Sheild + Special Items.

Third Winner will get a Full Reputation Quest Set in Warzone Map/ DS weapon +12/ DS Assistant Talisman +12/ Wings and Sheild + Special Items.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://last2killyou@yahoo.com

League of Fighters Video Event
Page 1 of 1