League of Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proatbirth

Proatbirth

Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!!   Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi admins i'm here to share my ideas Basketball  please make some quest that will make the players hunt to keep the server alive and BALANCE cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dynasty
Admin
Admin
Dynasty

Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!!   Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks for your suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://last2killyou@yahoo.com

Balance the CAVE and make some awesome quest that will not BORED the players!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Fighters :: Administration Post :: Community Support (Helpdesk)-
Jump to: